Inventory X Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9 adds a little X button to the top right corner of inventories that can be clicked to close that inventory as an alternative to pressing E or Escape. It is a feature in the Windows 10 edition of the game. This mod is client side, so it works even if it is not installed on the server you are playing on.
Here is an example:
Also check out my other mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Inventory X Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Jagm_11, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Inventory X Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Inventory X Mod
- Inventory X Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Inventory X Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Inventory X Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Inventory X Mod