- Updated on: August 17, 2016
- Newest File: Inventory Tweaks 1.61
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to easily manage your items. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time, both in single and multiplayer!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Go to sections(Quick links)
Inventory Tweaks works with almost any mod, and even allows to sort the most popular mod containers. The main conflicting mod is Convenient Inventory, though there might be others. Note that servers can block InvTweaks from working correctly by using anti-cheat plugins. In the case of NoCheatPlus, “inventory.fastclick” and potentially “combined.improbable” have been reported to cause conflicts with the mod’s rapid movement of items.
This mod compatible with all minecaft version such as 1.10.2,1.9, 1.8, 1.7, 1.6, 1.5..
Please don’t unless you know exactly how to work it. Installing Forge is quite different as of 1.6 and it is extremely easy to mess up if you are not using the Forge installer and the vanilla launcher.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Inventory Tweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Kobata, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.