- Updated on: March 30, 2017
- Newest File: inventorysorter-1.10.2-0.11.0+47.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Inventory Sorter Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is a simple mod that adds to the game some simple inventory sorting tweaks. With this mod installed, you can middle click sorts, mousewheel in and out of inventory one item at a time.
See also: Overpowered Inventory Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Inventory Sorter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by cpw11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.