- Updated on: April 19, 2016
- Newest File: InventoryCenterer-1.7.10-0.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Inventory Centerer Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 help you align center inventory when a potion effect is actived. I made sure everything added by a mod in the inventory is centered as well.
So far this mods are compatible:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Inventory Centerer Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by AnthonySan95, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.