- Updated on: July 15, 2016
- Newest File: InterdictionPillar-1.2.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Interdiction Pillar Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.7.10 brings back the EE2 Interdiction Torches with a twist. These Interdiction Pillars have multiple variants which interdict different things. At the time of release, there are currently 2 variants. Hostile Mobs, and Projectiles. These pillars can be stacked upon each other to provide multiple interdictions within one area. This is only really effective with 3 or less pillars stacked.
Go to (Quick links)
- You can also use Not Enough Items mod and see all of the crafting recipes.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Interdiction Pillar Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Momnop, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.