- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: IntegratedTunnels-1.11.2-1.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Transfer items, fluids and energy over your Integrated Dynamics networks.
You can use ID logic to configure filters, which can be as complex as you desire. “I want to send 3 enchantable pickaxes with a damage value less than 10 to this chest every tick” or “I want to fill this tank until it has 1000mB of oil, but only when my machine is working and if I have less than 10 iron ingots in this chest” No problem! Integrated Tunnels can do that for you, and it will do it efficiently as well!
Integrated Tunnels Mod adds 3 part types for the different transport types, namely Importers, Exporters and Interfaces.
Importers (blue) always try to pull from a target, to Interfaces (white) in the same network.
Exporters (orange) always try to push to a target, from Interfaces (white) in the same network.
Items in this case will always transfer from left to right.
This is an equivalent way to transfer items in a single network. The Importer moves everything from the left chest to the center chest, and the Exporter takes everything from the center chest and outputs it to the right chest.
You could add multiple interfaces to your network, and assign priorities to specify which should be filled/emptied first.
Furthermore, you can also add multiple Importers and Exporter, again with relative priorities.
Using Integrated Dynamics variables, you have to specify what items should be moved. If you want to keep it simple, and just move everything, simply use a blank Variable Card.
This system does not only work for items, but also for fluids and energy. As a bonus, they can even exist within the same (Integrated Dynamics) network!
Parts always indicate their current state. From left to right: inactive, active, errored.
This mod collects anonymized startup data, this can be disabled in the config file and adheres to Minecraft’s snooper settings.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Integrated Tunnels Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.