- Updated April 1, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Intangible Mod – Intangible is a mod for the game Minecraft that allows players to explore the essential energies that make up creatures, and by learning to manipulate these forces through technological apparatus, to create the appearance of magical powers.
You will need Forge 184.108.40.2060 or above!
- Make Soulbone by killing something “alive” with a bone (zombified or skeletal creatures are not alive).
- Make Blue Crystal by dropping Soulbone in some water with some Lapis Lazuli, then let it grow untill it has four large pillars. Harvest when it chimes when you click on it. Crystal shards may be planted on any surface, but grow best on rock.
- Make a Circuit Stamper with some iron, redstone and a piston.
- Make a Knowledge Gem in the Circuit Stamper with a Blue Crystal, Redstone and 2 Soulbone. You will need to give the stamper a Redstone signal for it to activate (a lever or button is fine for this).
- Use the Knowledge Gem to project an interactive book that contains all further guides and recipes.
- Make a blow mold and bellows to shape molten crystal.
- Research creatures.
- Make a way to separate and store a creature’s essential being.
- Learn how to imbue yourself with the essence of various creatures and use them to perform magical tricks.
- Learn to transfuse a creature’s spirit into other, soulless shells.
- Learn how to separate your own spirit from your body and possess other bodies.
- Construct devices that can only be driven by your spirit.
- Encase yourself in armor that can be modified with your powers.
- Create new bodily shells for your spirit to inhabit.
- Learn to create powerful insubstantial beings that have an influence on the entire world.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Intangible Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Emoniph, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!