How to install resource packs
- Updated March 3, 2014
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
As of Minecraft 1.6 texture packs have been officially renamed as resource packs.
This tutorial explains how to install resource packs of all resolutions. It very easy just with 5 steps
1. Download a texture pack from this website by clicking the Download button on a texture pack page.
Note: Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
2. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
3. Click Open resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
4. Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
5. The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Highlight over the pack in the available packs section and click the blue rightward arrow. This will move the pack to the selected packs section and apply it to the game.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!