InGame Info XML Mod
- Updated November 6, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
InGame Info XML Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to display a very customizable “F3 screen”. It ships with a default config (in XML), which can be replaced/changed by your own. It supports XML, JSON and the text format (slightly modified version of bspkrs’ format).
What it does is display various information on the screen as you play. According to what you set it in the configs, it can display your exact amount of exp, the light level (useful for making mod spawn related contraption), your FPS and even the amount of Entities in your area. The mod comes along with XML based config files so you can precisely edit what you want to display on the screen and where you want it to display. In fact you can even change the colour of each text displayed on the screen making it much more pleasing to the eyes.
Please note: This mod need to requires LunatriusCore
Reload the last loaded configuration file. Useful for testing/debugging.
/igi load <filename>
Load the configuration from a file. The file extension determines the format.
Save the current configuration to a file. The file extension determines the format.
Disable the GUI.
Enable the GUI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InGame Info XML Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lunatrius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!