- Updated on: January 23, 2017
- Newest File: InfoTooltip 1.11-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Info ToolTip Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 shows information of items on tooltip in minecraft game
- Alt – Shows the tooltip of an item on the ground or the held item of another player
- Ctrl – Shows the tooltip of the currently equipped item
- Shift – Shows the tooltip of the item that you’re currently dragging in the inventory
You can change the positioning and the color of the tooltip in the config gui in the mod list.
Keep in mind that this is a client-side mod, installing it on a server will crash it
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InfoTooltip Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by universaI, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.