- Updated November 17, 2016
- 1.1.0 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What does this mod do?
In vanilla Minecraft, when a water block is next to at least two source blocks, it becomes a source block itself, which allows collection of infinite water. InfiniteFluids Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10 allows you to configure which fluids have this behavior.
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that’s done, just drop infinitefluids-version.jar in your Minecraft instance’s mods/ directory and configure it to taste. (Configuration is not optional; if left unconfigured, this mod won’t change anything.)
What settings does this mod have?
You can specify lists of fluids that will be infinite, with separate lists for inside and outside the Nether (and any mod-added dimensions where water can’t be placed). Alternatively, you can invert the lists, so that all fluids are infinite except for those specified.
What name do I use for fluids in the configuration?
Use the name of the fluid’s block that you’d use with /setblock. Examples:
- Vanilla water is “minecraft:water”
- Vanilla lava is “minecraft:lava”
- Minecraft 1.10.2: Tinkers’ Construct liquid blue slime is “tconstruct:blueslime”
- Minecraft 1.7.10: Tinkers’ Construct liquified slime is “TConstruct:liquid.slime”
- Minecraft 1.7.10: BuildCraft oil is “BuildCraft|Energy:blockOil”
Minecraft 1.7.10: If you don’t know this name, you can use Waila to see it by turning on its “Show ID:Metadata” and “Liquids” settings.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InfiniteFluids Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by josephcsible, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!