- Updated on: April 2, 2017
- Newest File: industrialcraft-2-2.6.188-ex110
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Industrial Craft adds a variety of mechanical elements to the game, with which we can create complex industrial systems that serve to generate energy, automate processes and develop new skills or objects with new functions.
Energy systems that we can create the mod, allow us to distribute power through the electrical cables that can connect to new machines and in some cases new equipment added by other mods, such as the case of BuildCraft .
Now, Minecraft has three Elements.
Mine, mine and craft.
1. Mine = it’s YOUR world
2. Mine = mine resources
3. Craft = craft things
While playing it, you will feel right at home again, rediscovering most of the stuff known from IC.
However, once you get your machines running, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed everything works now.
Wiring is easier, batteries aren’t as twosided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuff, new machines, EVERYTHING was added.
Create obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets, explore the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack or blow up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote.
Or discover the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering, blow up your hut or burn your hands.
Or grab the rusty ol’ Composite Vest, and start hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
Right now the mod is under renovation and development, so it is probably still contain errors or bugs, will publish its updates in this item, if you do not want to miss it, follow us on Facebook.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Industrial Craft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by sfPlayer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.