Industrial Craft Mod
- Updated October 14, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Industrial Craft 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2 adds a variety of mechanical elements to the game, with which we can create complex industrial systems that serve to generate energy, automate processes and develop new skills or objects with new functions.
Energy systems that we can create the mod, allow us to distribute power through the electrical cables that can connect to new machines and in some cases new equipment added by other mods, such as the case of BuildCraft .
Right now the mod is under renovation and development, so it is probably still contain errors or bugs, will publish its updates in this item, if you do not want to miss it, follow us on Facebook.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Industrial Craft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by sfPlayer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!