- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: InGameAccountSwitcher-Forge-1.10.2-7.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
In-Game Account Switcher Mod allows you to change your account in-game without restarting Minecraft.
This is a completely recoded version of Ingame Account Switcher by Elvm. It is maintained and improved by The_Fireplace, deFENCE_.
Now with Custom Main Menu support(As of version 220.127.116.11)! Just add the following to buttons in the CMM config:
“text” : “”,
“posX” : 104,
“posY” : 96,
“width” : 20,
“height” : 20,
“wrappedButton” : 20,
“texture” : “accswitcher:textures/gui/cmmbutton.png”,
“pressSound” : “”,
“tooltip” : “You are currently logged in as #username#.”
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the In-Game Account Switcher Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by The_Fireplace, deFENCE_, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.