- Updated on: July 11, 2017
- Newest File: ImprovedHoes-1.12-1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Improved Hoes Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 makes farming with hoes much quicker and easier. Each type of hoe has a specific range of blocks that it can work with. Within this range, the hoe can till land, harvest crops, or harvest and replant crops. Shifting while using the hoe will operate the hoe normally.
Other Vanilla-like hoes from mods can have the same effects when added in the config.
- Right click crops with hoe = harvest and replant within range
- Left click crops with hoe = harvest within range
- Right click ground with hoe = till within range
- Right click crops without hoe = harvest and replant
- Left click crops without hoe = harvest
- Shift = Minecraft default
- Wood – 1×1
- Stone – 3×3
- Iron – 5×5
- Gold – 5×5
- Diamond – 7×7
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Improved Hoes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Furgl, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.