Immersive Craft Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9 is an awesome mod in the game that provides you with an immersive way to handle, craft and store objects in Minecraft.
This mod requires McJtyLib
- Adds a chest where you can visually see and interact with the items in the chest
- Adds a cupboard that works in a similar way but is mounted on the wall
- Adds a furnace that works like a regular furnace but also features in-world interaction. You need to use flint and steel to ignite the coal in the furnace
- Allows the player to place tools (axes, swords, ?) on any block by right clicking it
- Adds worldgen for sticks and rocks in the world (can be disabled)
- Adds a workbench to have an immersive way to craft. This workbench is still work in progress as you can now only craft a limited number of items. This will be improved later. To make a workbench (if you want to try it out) just place two logs in the world and right click with a stone axe
- Adds a chisel and saw which are intented to be used in the toolslot of the workbench
- Sticks can be placed on the ground in stacks of up to 64. Using flint and steel you can also make them burn (model slightly broken currently)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Immersive Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Immersive Craft Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Immersive Craft Mod
- Immersive Craft Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Immersive Craft Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Immersive Craft Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Immersive Craft Mod