- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: immcraft-1.9.4-1.1.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Immersive Craft Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9 is an awesome mod in the game that provides you with an immersive way to handle, craft and store objects in Minecraft.
This mod requires McJtyLib
- Adds a chest where you can visually see and interact with the items in the chest
- Adds a cupboard that works in a similar way but is mounted on the wall
- Adds a furnace that works like a regular furnace but also features in-world interaction. You need to use flint and steel to ignite the coal in the furnace
- Allows the player to place tools (axes, swords, ?) on any block by right clicking it
- Adds worldgen for sticks and rocks in the world (can be disabled)
- Adds a workbench to have an immersive way to craft. This workbench is still work in progress as you can now only craft a limited number of items. This will be improved later. To make a workbench (if you want to try it out) just place two logs in the world and right click with a stone axe
- Adds a chisel and saw which are intented to be used in the toolslot of the workbench
- Sticks can be placed on the ground in stacks of up to 64. Using flint and steel you can also make them burn (model slightly broken currently)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Immersive Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.