- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: ice_shards_mc1.8.9-1.4.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ice Shards Mod is an addon to Glass Shards which makes ice and packed ice also drop shards when broken. These can be crafted back into ice or packed ice.
It also adds a Frozen Pickaxe which can harvest ice faster and prevents it from turning into water, so you don’t make a mess when building with ice.
The drop chance is configurable separately from Glass Shards, and separately for regular and packed ice.
It has compatibility with other mods, just as well as Glass Shards.
Please note: Requires Glass Shards Mod
All these recipes can also be seen in NEI
Smelting glass shards into glass blocks:
Using dyes to color clear glass shards:
Using gunpowder to remove the color:
Crafting glass swords:
Crafting Packed Ice:
Crafting the Frozen Pickaxe:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ice Shards Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ljfa, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.