- Updated on: April 5, 2016
- Newest File: HxCWorldGen v1.5.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
HxCWorldGen Mod 1.7.0 adds Ores to the game everything is registered in the Forge Ore Dictionary Textures made by SkitZPiK.
Every ore is now completely configurable on spawn rates.
Ore Textures overlay your stone from your resource pack so it blends in with your world
Ingots/Gems Morph to look like your Resource Pack iron/diamond texture but with the color of the metal/gem
Storage Blocks Morph to look like your Resource Pack iron/diamond block textures but with the color of the metal/gem
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the HxCWorldGen Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(*Please note: Requires HxCCore*)
This Mod is made by HxC_DrZed, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.