- Updated on: February 6, 2017
- Newest File: HungerPersistence-mc1.11.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hunger Persistence Mod is a very simple mod that makes hunger/saturation persist across deaths, and makes the specifics configurable:
- Can set a minimum hunger value on respawn, so that players never respawn with less hunger than the specified amount
- Can set a minimum saturation value on respawn, so that players never respawn with less saturation than the specified amount
- Can set a maximum saturation value on respawn, so that players never respawn with more saturation than the specified amount
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hunger Persistence Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.