Howling Moon Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 allows players to become werewolves. A werewolf has increased attributes in various areas such as strength and speed. A werewolf’s abilities are influenced by their savagery. A higher savagery increases a werewolves attributes and abilities but also comes at a cost. While transformed a werewolf can only eat meat.
How to use:
A book can be crafted with a regular book and a wolfsbane flower. It will contain some general information. In order to become a werewolf, a player needs to become infected by getting attacked by a alpha wolf which spawns in the dark in the same biomes as regular wolves. Once infected, the player will transform on the first full moon night, immediately if bitten during a full moon. A savage potion in creative mode will also make the player a werewolf.
Once a werewolf the player will gain access to a menu to see their werewolf stats and adjust texture and abilities.
How to install Howling Moon Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Howling Moon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Razmen, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.