- Updated on: March 24, 2016
- Newest File: HorseUpgradeFood-1.9-1.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Horse Upgrades Mod – New carrots that upgrade and change your horses. Allows access to the Zombie Horse and Skeleton Horse entites that are already in the vanilla game, but not accessible.
Go to (Quick links)
- Lapis Carrot: Changes the horses variant (brown, grey, black, etc).
- Emerald Carrot: Feed it to your horse and it will switch the horse type; rotates between standard, zombie, and skeleton.
- Diamond Carrot: Adds one heart of health to the horse.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Horse Upgrades Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.