- Updated on: September 16, 2016
- Newest File: Hopper Ducts v1.4.8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hopper Ducts Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is pretty simple Mod. Hoppers can’t transport items upwards. This mod adds ducts, which can attach to hoppers and send items in any direction. This mod also now adds Grated Hoppers, which can filter items.
What’s the difference between a hopper and a duct?
- Ducts won’t pull items from inventories above them.
- Ducts can send items into inventories above them.
- Ducts only have a single inventory slot.
- Ducts have smaller hitboxes, making it easier to reach blocks behind them.
- Ducts can be pointed in a different direction after placing them by hitting them with a stick. Left-clicking with the stick cycles through all possible directions, right-clicking with it cycles in reverse. You can also shift-left-click with the stick to reverse if you prefer. When in creative mode, however, only right-clicking will be available, as left-click breaks blocks.
What’s a Grated Hopper do?
- Grated Hoppers contain an extra row of items in their interface. This is the filter inventory. Only items matching this row are allowed into the hopper from a chest, hopper, or duct above it. The Grated Hopper will also only eject these particular items into its destination. Finally, it prevents a hopper beneath it from removing items matching the filter.
- Items can still be inserted into the Grated Hopper from the sides and bottom which do not match the filter. This means that you can insert anything into a Grated Hopper, have it eject its matching items into its destination inventory, and then have regular hopper or Grated Hopper beneath it, pulling out the items which don’t match the filter, to be directed elsewhere.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hopper Ducts Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by FyberOptic, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.