- Updated on: September 25, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
For those of you who know the Minecraft myth of Herobrine, this mod is perfect for you. Herobrine Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 adds a whole new level of fear in the game. Herobrine will either spawn randomly in the world, or you can summon him using a totem.
First you need to make a special Herobrine totem block using bones and soulsand.
Then you need to place two gold blocks on top of each other. Put the Herobrine block above those two, and put a netherrack on top of the Herobrine block. Finally, set fire to the top netherrack block and Herobrine will be summoned.
After they are summoned, run! Herobrine(s) that spawn can…
Destroy the area…
And generally cause havoc!
Be cautious when using this mod – Herobrine leaves nothing but destruction in his path, and may destroy your world. It is a challenge to try to “kill” Herobrine. If you do manage to get rid of him, he leaves you with a haunting farewell…
How to use:
Recipe for the Herobrine Totem Block
B= bone S = SoulSand
DO NOT PLACE TWO TOTEM BLOCK IN A MAP! HEROBRINE WON’T WORK WITH TO TOTEM BLOCKS!
Totem building guide
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by burnner_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.