- Updated November 19, 2016
- HelpFixer - 1.4+17
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
HelpFixer Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 – Some modded commands incorrectly implement a certain piece of code. This piece of code is used for sorting the list of commands alphabetically in the /help command. This incorrect code actually causes the /help command to break with an error that is vague and confusing.
HelpFixer changes the /help command to go around the offending code and sort the commands by a method that will work. HelpFixer also logs offending commands to the server log, allowing you to figure out who was causing the problem.
HelpFixer is a server-side only mod! This means HelpFixer should be installed wherever the ?server? is. In SSP that is your client, but in SMP that is on the actual server.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the HelpFixer Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Matthewprenger, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!