- Updated on: February 23, 2017
- Newest File: Heavy Ores-1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Heavy Ores Mod is designed to up the difficulty in mining vast amounts of ores at once, forcing players to consider using minecarts and transportation systems rather than just climbing down a ladder to bedrock and then mining enough stone and iron to build New York City.
Uses the ore dictionary so you can customize the mod how you want. You can add new ores to the list to have their stack size limited. You can add anything supported by Forge’s ore dictionary.
There is also an option to simply go after all objects that have the substring “ore” in the ore dictionary to avoid having a huge list of ores.
It is also possible to add ores to exemption list, as well as a list that will exempt any ore dictionary entry containing the entered text. Ex: Enter “orebush” and all ore bushes will be exempt. Enter “copper” and all ores containing “copper” in their dictionary name will be exempt.
All of this can be adjusted in the config:
-Affect all ores: true/false
-List of exempt ores: string list
-List of exempt ore collections: string list
-List of selected ores: string list
-Stacksize of ores: number
Feel free to throw it in a modpack. It’s a mod. It’s meant to be shared.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Heavy Ores Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by TypheusX, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.