- Updated on: April 5, 2016
- Newest File: MachineMod-1.8.9-1.1-Build-209
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
TechStack’s Heavy Machinery Mod 1.8.9 adding Heavy Machines to Minecraft like : Loaders, Dump trucks, Bulldozers & much more!
– Tractor – with interchangeable attachments:
- Plow – till the ground in preparation for planting. Remember all farmland needs water!
- Planter – get those seeds into the farmland fast.
- Sprayer – Bone Meal it up and get those crops growing.
– Combine – Used to Harvest crops.
– Dump Truck – Drop items/ blocks into the bed of this truck and haul them off over long distances. Contains a double chest worth of inventory. Once your at your destination raise the bed and drop the items out or drive over some hoppers to have them pull items out of this dump truck. Either way its great for delivering ores to your processing station.
– Front End Loader – Intended to scoop up the Blasted Stone from and load it into the dump truck!
Bulldozer – Need to flatten the land for your farms or clear a forest quick then this is the machine for you!
– Wide bed truck – used to haul around the smaller machines ( It has 2x the speed of other machines)
– Excavator With jackhammer attachment – Also known as a “digger” to many this machine’s boom arm will allow you to reach out and break apart blocks with ease & thanks to its jackhammer attachment it can break more than just dirt.(3d model will change currently a placeholder for testing & development )
- Drilled Stone – Something must have put a hole in it.
- Explosive Packed Drilled Stone – Warning keep away from all redstone Torch flames.
- Blasted Stone – This can’t happen in Minecraft… Can it?
- Crusher –Feed it your blasted stone & it will pulverize it down and double any ores it finds and turning them to dust.
- Conveyor – used to move items from point A to point B.
- Sprint key [ Control by Default] – This will have the machine perform its “Down” function.
Examples : Lower the loaders bucket, lowers the bed on the dump truck, Plow the ground in the tractor with the Plow attached etc..
- Jump key [Space by Default] – This will have the machine perform its “Up” function.
Examples : Raises the loaders bucket, raises the bed on the dump truck.
Misc Blocks items Plants:
- Corn (item) /seeds – Plant corn in the ground and it will grow into a full plant that can be harvested. It can be eaten of course but it also can be used to create ethanol to fuel your machinery. Find your first corn among the weeds of the flat lands with little to no trees.
- Corn (block) / plant – Grown on farmland and harvestable when its a nice golden brown. This plant will supply you with all your corn needs.
- Iron Dust
- Gold Dust
- Crafting Components:
- Drill Head
- Drilling Pipe
- Wooden Gear
- Stone Gear
- Iron Gear
- Turbo Fan
- Turbo Engine
- Flat Bed trailer
- Dozer Blade
- Loader bucket
- Havester head
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TechStack’s Heavy Machinery Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TechStack, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.