- Updated on: October 10, 2016
- Newest File: HealthBar-1.9.4-1.0.5-17.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Playing with a mod that can modify your health, like Difficult Life? It can be a bit annoying when Minecraft doesn’t display your hearts correctly (this happens often after crossing dimensions). The hearts can also be a bit small on high resolution displays, so I lose track of my health very easily.
So here’s a health bar that pops up when you are hurt, and gets out of your face after you have healed! It will always display your correct health, even if a mod has modified it. Of course, it’s highly configurable. Adjust the size of the bar and text independently, or get rid of them entirely. You can even make the bar display when you are not hurt, if you want to.
The bar also begins shaking as your health gets low, giving you an additional warning that you might want to run for it. This can be tweaked or disabled entirely.
Perhaps not the best image, since this is a 480p window (GUI scale auto, I think). The bar is a bit higher up and larger compared to hearts on larger windows and different GUI scales. Again, you can adjust the scale and positioning to your liking.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Health Bar Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SilentChaos512, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.