- Updated on: May 21, 2017
- Newest File: Harvestables-1.11.2-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Harvest all of your crops by just rightclicking them!
This will work all crops that are based on the BlockCrops java-class
(which all of vanillas and most modded crops are)
While this Mod is only required on the Server to work, having it installed on both ends is preferable.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Harvestables Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TechnicianLP, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.