- Updated on: January 25, 2017
- Newest File: 1.7.10-HarderWildlife-15.26.1c.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Harder Wildlife Mod 1.7.10 is an alteration to the Minecraft world at large. Animals and trees automatically repopulate and die off leaving behind rotting wood, seasons change, snow falls, accumulates, and melts. Crop growth is slowed and takes into account biome attributes. It takes more wheat (seeds, etc) to make animals go into “love mode,” but they drop more meat and leather so it is no longer painfully scarce. Killing a sheep gives more wool than sheering, and finally goats and Monitor Lizards are added to the mesa biomes, to provide additional access to leather, wool, and food for biomes where it is otherwise scarce.
Part of the Reasonable Realism collection.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Harder Wildlife Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Draco18s, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.