Harder Underground Mod
- Updated November 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Harder Underground Mod is a set of changes to make exploration underground both more interesting and potentially more dangerous. Mining through stone is not a simple task and its not always easy to protect yourself from dangers. Explosive gas, smoke, and collapsing ceilings are all things to watch out for.
Part of the Reasonable Realism collection.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Harder Underground Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Draco18s, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!