- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: 1.7.10-HarderOres-15.26.1b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Harder Ores Mod alters the way ores hard found, harvested, and refined into useable materials. Ores are more scarce and occur in veins (distributions controlled by Custom Ore Generation) but tend to contain much more total ore.
Part of the Reasonable Realism collection.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Harder Ores Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Draco18s, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.