- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: 1.7.10-1.1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hardcore Wither Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9, 1.7.10 – The more Withers you fight, the harder the fight gets, and the sweeter the rewards.
Withers spawned around you get increasingly difficult special abilities. If a Wither is spawned with multiple players around, all of their experience with Withers is taken into account. There are several special abilities (boosted health) most of which are intended to be discovered the hard way. All abilities can be disabled/adjusted in configs. Each ability also can be configured to be blacklisted from use on a per-Dimension basis if it does play well there.
Recommended if you play with Runic Dungeons: Disable the Teleport ability in the runic dungeons Dimension e.g. S:blacklistDims=”34″
There are plans for more special abilities in the future, suggestions are welcome (issues submitted to the repository are preferred).
There is also a way to get Tinkers’ Construct Green Heart Canisters if that mod is present (disable in configs).
Allows Nether Stars to be affected by the Looting enchant. (at a configurable rate).
Requires a minimum of Forge 1448.
Feel free to use in modpacks; notification is appreciated, but not required.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hardcore Wither Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by thor12022, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.