- Updated on: August 23, 2017
- Newest File: hardcoretools-1.12-0.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hardcore Tools provides craftable tools based on metal ingots and gems found in the Hardcore Ore mod. This mod will allow you to craft early game items such as Flint PickAxe, Flint Axe, Flint Shovel, Flint Sword, and Flint Hoe Tools. Currently there are 23 materials supported that can be used to craft various Tools. The configuration allows you to disable any tool material that you do not need.
Hardcore Ore is required as this is an add-on mod and cannot be used alone.
Hardcore Tool Features:
- Craft PickAxe, Axe, Sword, Shovel, and Hoe tools using metal ingots and gems found in Hardcore Ore.
- Make use of Rods that are available in Hardcore Ore
- Give the player more options when it comes to crafting tools and weapons
Improved Player Experience:
- Help improve early game experience with Flint Tools and Aluminum Tools
- Give player more choices when it comes to tool progression
- ModPack developers can turn off Tools for materials that are not needed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hardcore Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by oldwiseman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.