Hardcore Questing Mode Mod
- Updated June 2, 2016
- HQM The Journey (4.4.4)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hardcore Questing Mode Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10,1.6.4 introduces a possibility to play a life based hardcore mode, but with more than only 1 life before your world gets deleted or you get banned from a server. Furthermore, you can complete quests to gain rewards, the rewards might be cool items or even extra lives.
The quests aren’t however included in the mod, it’s up to you or a map maker to create them. To create them you will have to use the in-game editor. You can then export the quests to a file to share with your friends or the players of your map.
- Unique questing system
- Tiered reward system (loot bags)
- In game Editor
- Death Counter/ Tracker
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hardcore Questing Mode Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lorddusk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!