Hardcore Questing Mode Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10,1.6.4 introduces a possibility to play a life based hardcore mode, but with more than only 1 life before your world gets deleted or you get banned from a server. Furthermore, you can complete quests to gain rewards, the rewards might be cool items or even extra lives.
The quests aren’t however included in the mod, it’s up to you or a map maker to create them. To create them you will have to use the in-game editor. You can then export the quests to a file to share with your friends or the players of your map.
- Unique questing system
- Tiered reward system (loot bags)
- In game Editor
- Death Counter/ Tracker
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hardcore Questing Mode Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lorddusk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.