- Updated on: September 11, 2017
- Newest File: Hardcore Minecraft 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds a few features that make the game a little bit harder
- (WIP) Deals 1 heart of damage when you hit an entity
- Spawns a zombie every time you try to sleep
- When you drop a gem it explodes
- when you use bonemeal a skeleton spawns
- whenever an entity dies lightning strikes
- and finally when you fill a bucket a creeper spawns
Please comment down below any suggestions that you might have to improve this mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Hardcore Minecraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by diamondlord098, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.