This Mod re-works minecraft’s default heads up display into a Halo style HUD. This mod moves the health, hunger, armor, and breath bars to make the hud more like the halo style.
Go to (Quick links)
Health Bar:Works just like in halo. When taking damage the bar decreases towards the left and increases towards the right as health regenerates.
Hunger: The hunger bar has been moved to the top right corner and now shows what percentage your hunger is at.
Armor: The armor bar has been moved to the top right corner and now shows what percentage your armor is at. (0% no armor. 100% full diamond)
Breath: The bar bar is now in the top right corner with the armor and hunger displays. It shows you’re air remaining as a percentage.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Halo HUD Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Halo HUD Mod
- Halo HUD Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Halo HUD Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Halo HUD Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Halo HUD Mod