Guide API Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 allows modders to easily create in-game documentation.
Books are maintained by Guide-API (it registers them, it puts them in it’s own creative tab, etc)
All the author does is send us the information and we take care of the rest.
If you wish to use this in your project, read here.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Guide API Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TehNut, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.