The signals are merely illustrative on and off the track. They are unable to stop a train or to bring to pass. The function of the signals are controlled by a controller via Redstone and can eg. are connected to the ROWAM Mod Redstone circuit.
Optionally, I recommend the Redstone Wireless Mod to work with Redstone space saving.
- Semaphore Signals
- Light main Signals
- Distant Signals
- Speed Signals
- Railroad Crossing Signals
- Half and Full barriers
- Shunting Signals
- Turnout Signals (manual and motor controlled) <- only work with Rails of War
- Signal book
- Design book (schematics for Redstone)
- Train detection system
- Platform signs, display boards and accessories
- Ticket vending machines
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GSAR (Rails of War German Signals) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by user_382976, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- GSAR Rails of War German Signals Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install GSAR Rails of War German Signals Mod
- GSAR Rails of War German Signals Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install GSAR Rails of War German Signals Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft GSAR Rails of War German Signals Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 GSAR Rails of War German Signals Mod