- Updated on: June 19, 2016
- Newest File: German Signals at Rails-1.7.10-1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The signals are merely illustrative on and off the track. They are unable to stop a train or to bring to pass. The function of the signals are controlled by a controller via Redstone and can eg. are connected to the ROWAM Mod Redstone circuit.
Optionally, I recommend the Redstone Wireless Mod to work with Redstone space saving.
- Semaphore Signals
- Light main Signals
- Distant Signals
- Speed Signals
- Railroad Crossing Signals
- Half and Full barriers
- Shunting Signals
- Turnout Signals (manual and motor controlled) <- only work with Rails of War
- Signal book
- Design book (schematics for Redstone)
- Train detection system
- Platform signs, display boards and accessories
- Ticket vending machines
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GSAR (Rails of War German Signals) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by user_382976, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.