- Updated August 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you’ve ever played any of the games in the classic Zork trilogy (which was popular around the 80’s), you’ve probably encountered the Grue, silently killing you because you were inside a dark room.
Well, now that monster appears in Minecraft, haunting you there. What this mod does is adding a new mob called “Grue”, whom spawns close to a player if they’re in an area where the light level is 2 or lower (simply standing still will only make more of them spawn).
The Grue Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is immortal, and deals almost infinite damage (so there’s no way to survive it if you get hit). But there is one way to banish it, which is as simple as getting into a place where the light level is higher than 2, in which case the Grue bursts into a plume of smoke, eliminating the threat for now.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Grue Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shinoow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!