- Updated on: September 29, 2016
- Newest File: Growthcraft 2.7.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Growthcraft Mod 1.7.10 was originally developed by Gwafu. It aimed to improve the agricultural and farming aspects of the game. Improvements were added to the game included but were not limited to the addition of unique crops and fun ingame-hobbies. Gwafu has since moved on from Minecraft and released his source code for the Minecraft Modding community to fix the FluidStack issue that broke brewing. We have taken up the torch to continue his fine work as a Community Edition project.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Growthcraft Community Edition Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Alatyami, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.