Grim Pack 1.10.2,1.8.9
Hey everyone I have completely changed how my mods work.
They now are in one mod which contains different parts. This is easier for me and should allow for faster updates.
So there are 7 parts:
- Core – The core mod only has the instruction manual.
- Cuisine – Cuisine contains food and health items and blocks.
- Decor – Decor is for decorating and just make everything look nice.
- Industry – Industry is for slightly more complex mods and redstone blocks.
- Tools – Tools is just a bunch of tools and weapons.
- Util – Util is small utilities like automatically replacing items and fusrodah.
- World – World contains all of the different world generation and mobs.
As of right now these are pretty much straight ports so they don’t really feel as they are one mod.
So, if you have any ideas please tell me.
Also, this will be the only feature update for 1.8.9. All other updates will be bug fixes because 1.9 will be where everything fits together better.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Grim Pack Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by grim3212, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.