- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: GreenThumb-1.7.10-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
Right click those crops and get them out of that soil and in that inventory! We don’t stop there! They get REPLANTED TOO!
(May or may not work with modded crops, depends on how good the other modder’s integration is.)
How to install GreenThumb Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GreenThumb Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.