- Updated on: April 18, 2016
- Newest File: greenscreen-mc1.9-1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Green Screen Mod allows you to make a green-screen for special post-production video effects within your Minecraft videos.
The Green Screen block is only available through the creative mode inventory, or through using the “/give” command.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Green Screen Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TehStoneMan, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.