- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Gravity Gun Mod adds the Gravity Gun from Half Life 2 to Minecraft. It’s mod for minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6 version.
Go to (Quick links)
Thanks to Direwolf20 for this mod spotlight
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge