Gravestone Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 not only enables players to have a gravestone installed to the game (which “spawns” at player/villager/dog/cat death but also generates cemeteries in some villages, and a “Wither’s catacombs”. This is a new huge structure, like stronghold, where you can find a lot of loot, dangerous adventures and a “Wither Boss” at the end.
- When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
- When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
- If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
- You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
- When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EuhDawson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson
- GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson + tutorial installation
- How to download and install GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson