- Updated on: November 26, 2016
- Newest File: GraveStone-2.16.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Gravestone Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2 adds gravestones to Minecraft that spawn when players, dogs, villagers, and cats die.
There’s also a 25% chance that your grave will be a sword if you have one in your inventory when you die. This mod also adds in spawners and new kinds of zombie and skeleton mobs.
Another couple of cool aesthetic features are memorials, bone blocks, creeper statues, and more!
If you like adventure, you’ll love the catacombs this mod generates.
They are very dangerous and dark, and if you’re intrepid enough, you might even stumble upon a new boss…
This mod has a VAST array of additional items, recipes, and features, so make sure to check it out at the developer’s link. If you think you can do it without getting scared, that is…
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Gravestone Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by NightKosh , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.