Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 30, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Gravestone Mod adds gravestones to Minecraft that spawn when players, dogs, villagers, and cats die.
There’s also a 25% chance that your grave will be a sword if you have one in your inventory when you die. This mod also adds in spawners and new kinds of zombie and skeleton mobs.
Another couple of cool aesthetic features are memorials, bone blocks, creeper statues, and more!
If you like adventure, you’ll love the catacombs this mod generates.
They are very dangerous and dark, and if you’re intrepid enough, you might even stumble upon a new boss…
This mod has a VAST array of additional items, recipes, and features, so make sure to check it out at the developer’s link. If you think you can do it without getting scared, that is…
How to install Gravestone Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Gravestone Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Gravestone Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This mod is made by NightKosh , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.