- Updated on: August 21, 2017
- Newest File: GorgeCore-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted to get the seeds out of the melons you eat in Minecraft? No? Then maybe I’m just weird like that 😛 Anyways…
This mod gives you items for eating certain foods. It also adds a new item: the wishbone. Right-click to break it and hope for the best!
- Melon->Melon seeds
- Speckled melon->Melon seeds
- Raw chicken->Wishbone
- Cooked chicken->Wishbone
If you don’t want to edit JSON files (like if you need to add an item with lots of NBT), you can use the in-game GUI.
You can open it with the ‘/gorgecore add …’ or ‘/gorgecore edit …’ command. The first slot is the input (food/drink), the second is the output.
You can also delete any of the recipes with ‘/gorgecore delete …’, including built-in recipes.
It is possible to add/remove recipes through the config directory. If you change it while Minecraft is running, you either have to close and reopen it (recommended) or use ‘/gorgecore reload’.
If you need to get the original recipes back, just delete the “gorgecore-recipes” directory and the mod will re-create it during the next startup.
You can specify one recipe per JSON file, and it needs to follow this format:
- The root is an object with 2 keys: “input” and “output”
- Those keys’ values are also objects and they describe the items like so:
- id: the item’s id as a string (ex. “minecraft:dirt”)
- Damage: the damage value (metadata) of the item
- Count: item count, ignored for input
- tag: an optional NBT tag
For addon creators: config is read during FMLModInit. Either change it during FMLPreInit, or use the ‘required-before:’ dependency-directive.
This mod is WIP! If you find bugs, report to me either here, or on GitHub
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GorgeCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bence98, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.