- Updated on: October 31, 2016
- Newest File: GooglyEyes-1.10.2-6.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
GooglyEyes Mod 1.10.2 is simple mod that allows you to adds googly eyes to every mob in vanilla Minecraft.
By default, 20% of all mobs will have googly eyes. This can be changed in the config file.
How to install GooglyEyes Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the GooglyEyes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iChun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.