- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: Currency 1.10.2-1.1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Good Ol’ Currency Mod allows the player to create their own economy with colourful bills. The mod also adds a vending machine that lets the player create their own ‘store’ in one block.
How does it work?
The money itself doesn’t do much on its own (besides looking nice)
The Vending machine has two modes, which can be changed by shift-right clicking the block (Only the player who placed it can change modes) Now Dyable!!
- Sell Mode: This is where players can buy items from the vending machine
- You can insert cash by either dropping bills in the top, or shift clicking them from your inventory
- If you want your money back (that you haven’t spent) you can click the Change Button
- You can hover over items to see their price
- Right Click = Buy 1 item
- Left Click = Buy 10 items
- Shift Click = Buy stack of items
- Stock Mode: This is where the player sets the items they want to sell and the prices for said items.
- The ‘profit’ at the top shows how much money people have spent in your vending machine.
- You can receive your profit in bills (lowest amount of bills) by clicking the Profit Button
- The Gear Tab is used to edit the prices of your items.
- You can change which item is selected (shown via the blue square) by clicking middle-mouse button over the item you want to edit
- You can click your middle-mouse button on slots to change which item you want to edit
- Items rendering in vending machine
- Block that allows exchange of items for money
- ATM Block
- Wallet to hold bills
- ‘Display Stand style’ vending block
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Good Ol’ Currency Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by BeardlessBrady, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.