- Updated on: November 5, 2016
- Newest File: GoodMorningCraftv4.95.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.6.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.1, 1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
How to install:
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by LouisDurrant, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.