- Updated on: May 12, 2017
- Newest File: goodluckskeleton-1.0-MC1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This simple Minecraft necromancy mod lets you spawn skeletons that follow you around!
Simply spawn them by right clicking with a Necromancy Staff. These skeletons can be toggled between following and sitting by right clicking on them. The config allows the customization of staff uses and the number of skeletons a player can have.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Good Luck, Skeleton! Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Note0x01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.